Christmas Surprise!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Escaping the heat!

On Thursday Aug 31st we headed to the water park to cool off. Kara had free passes from JetBlue. Since the kids are heading back to school in a week we figured it was now or never.



Megan and Porter in the wave Pool
They are such cute kids.







Whitney getting ready for the drink. She had a great time on the rope swing. She is getting so big! She's really excited to start Jr. High this year. Were very proud of her.







Check these two little monkeys out. I was really ticked the life guard said I was too big to play on the rope climb.





Porter and I take a break for the fun. Due to my knee injury I had to take it easy for the most part. People say we look alot alike. I think he is much better looking. He has a better dimple as well!





Kara catching big air off the high speed
slide. I tried it and almost had to have
a morphine drip for what it did to my
knee.






Whitney chillin under a water fall. She's turning in to such a pretty young lady.








Dude you need a diet program. You really ought
to do something about the innertube around your
waist.

1 comment:

The Brereton Family! said...

Kara,

Hey- Sydney is our Blog DJ, I think she heard the song and knew she liked it. We'll think of you every time we hear it--aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Hope you had fun in San Diego!

Love,
Christy