Christmas Surprise!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

HUSBAND TAG

1. Where did you meet? We met at the Glenwood Apartments in Provo, Utah. Tony came by to visit his brother Chris, who was in my ward. We met in the hall outside my apartment where he asked me if getting my nose ring hurt. I played hard to get.

2. How long did you date before you got married? 18 months

3. How long have you been married? 13 Years

4. What does he do that surprises you? He loves to plan trips and not let me in on where or what we are doing. He took me to Vegas one year for my birthday and forced himself to sit through a Celine Dion concert.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His face with is cute dimples. I also like his bumb.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is the best father in the world. He can always make the kids happy when there sad.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He is always coming up with new nicknames. I just answer to anything.

8. What is his favorite color? Blue

9. What is his favorite food? He likes Sushi, Thai and Indian food, He loves anything HOT, HOT, HOT.

10. What is his favorite Sport? Nascar, (He has been to 5 races), Basketball, College Football.

11. When and where was your first kiss? The day we met. In his car, he drove me around showing me where he grew up and other places he loved.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to travel. He takes me on a Cruise once a year. Just the two of us. We love to scuba dive. Our everyday thing to do together is work out in the yard, if it is nice, Or cuddle up and watch our favorite shows.

13. Do you have any children? Yes- Whitney (12) Megan (8) and Porter (7).

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Tony can make or fix anything. I helped him finish our basement, It looks beautiful. He is a fantastic cook, Megan calls him her personal chef.

15. How old is he? 37 and still HOT!

16. Who said I love you first? I did, He says he did.

17. What's his favorite music? He likes everything. You should see his IPOD from Povarotti to Mega Death with Country and Polka in between. No Celine Dion.

18. What do you admire most about him? Tony is such a hard worker. He is always picking up extra shifts so we can get bills paid or to use on fun stuff that we want to do as a family.

19. Do you think he will read this? Yes, He had to show me how to post this.

I tag Pat and Brandy.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I loved reading a post from YOU! Yae!